Accidentally Removed .exe file from computer or Accidentally disable common file association types to be automatically loaded during win start up??
If You accidentally removed common file association types to be automatically loaded into memory during window start up you can easily repair it
- Go to this Link and download the zip file by choosing the file type that you have accidentally removed or is being corrupted .Download that file "http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/file-asso-fixes-for-windows-7/"
- Open the download folder and extract the contents on desktop
- Open registry settings by using run>>regedit.exe
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts
- Choose the file extension you have accidentally removed and go to File>>import...
- Select the file from desktop and press import..
- Thats it....